Guess the Member

spursmaddave

Just had an idea after seeing a couple of old pictures of glrnet & ebized...

How about a thread of old pics, the more embarrassing the better!

Or even if a Mod could open a thread then we pm links to them and we can all have a go at guessing the member?

Just a bit of fun as it's generally a boring time of year, rubbish weather and everyone is broke saving up for Christmas...

It's all relative, you must have some pix you consider are embarrassing when you were much younger? :) Colin and I might have been but as far as I know Spursmaddave isn't that old.............................. :lol:

to alot of you the term "old" places me here in the timeline.

Embryo,_8_cells.jpg

you were all probably 40 or something at that stage :p

Or saving up for an early Chrimbo prezzy to yourself............................... :nono::)

Just had an idea after seeing a couple of old pictures of glrnet & ebized...

How about a thread of old pics, the more embarrassing the better!

Or even if a Mod could open a thread then we pm links to them and we can all have a go at guessing the member?

Just a bit of fun as it's generally a boring time of year, rubbish weather and everyone is broke saving up for Christmas...

It's all relative, you must have some pix you consider are embarrassing when you were much younger? :) Colin and I might have been but as far as I know Spursmaddave isn't that old.............................. :lol:

Why thank you Graham I think :dry: , all I will say is I'm older than I look ;)

As for the present to myself, I don't know what you mean :shrug:

Excellent! The more the sillier the better :blush: Does that make sense?

yes very embarrassing :blush::blush::blush:

Just thinking about this - two pics - one in their teens and another one as up to date as possible. Send them to one person by a deadline who then scambles them for posting up in one go and the member who guesses the most right by a stated date, gets free membership on here for a year (unless another of our trade members wants to better that hugely generous prize :p:lol: )

Does not have to be a team member - just someone prepared to host the pics and and pms and not open to bribes, except mine :boxing:

Hows that?

Go on then.... I will host them :teeth:

Send me your pic's by sunday night, I will then upload them... mix em up and put up a post. :thumbs:

I guess that means I wont be able to enter :thumbdown: ........

.......But I will have a fecking good laugh opening my PM's :lol::lol::lol:

Oh lordy, now I'm really not so sure............ :surrender: Has anyone checked out Doogyrev's previous (blackmail) :scare::scare::lol:

Go on then.... I will host them :teeth:

Send me your pic's by sunday night, I will then upload them... mix em up and put up a post. :thumbs:

I guess that means I wont be able to enter :thumbdown: ........

.......But I will have a fecking good laugh opening my PM's :lol::lol::lol: