Wheel allignment and tracking in the South-East

James B

Again the title says it all.

Looking for a good tracking and wheel allignment place in south-east, pref Kent. Anyone make any recommendations?

How much should this cost at a decent place with all the gear?

Thanks,

James

I would be interested too for when I get new Tyres... What about Dixon Motor Sport, they are a Member Trader and in Dartford :thumbs:#

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=39066

That was an offer for August and probably a bit OTT unless you track the car, so I'm sure it's a lot cheaper just to do a basic job :thumbs:

Check with darren-b, he gets through loads of tyres ;)

Again the title says it all.

Looking for a good tracking and wheel allignment place in south-east, pref Kent. Anyone make any recommendations?

How much should this cost at a decent place with all the gear?

Thanks,

James

Abbey motorsport (trader on here) would be your best bet - as they know the 350's so well.

I just had my 370 checked at Nissan Tunbridge Wells (one of the performance dealers as my local Nissan garage could not help :doh: ). I believe their normal charge is about £90 but I didn't have to pay that :ninja:

James,

yes we have a very good 4 wheel alignmnt system and we know the cars very well.

We charge 1 hour for a 4 wheel alignment this comes to £117-50 inc vat , we have a good set up for a road car far better than Nissan's stock spec.

Why dont we look at doing the whole thing you have spoke about on here , Plenum spacer/remap and carry out 4 wheel alignment.

Give me a ring tomorrow on 01883 732331 ext 2 I am sure we can sort you a deal out.

Mark

only 2 choices in the south east for wheel alignment and thats DMS and Abbey. both good and both know their stuff, if your having a range of stuff done as well as wheels then abbey seem a good bet.

i was down at DMS 2 weeks ago to have mine done and it is very good now.