Front bumper vent blanks

Daryl

Does anyone know how to remove the front bumper vent blanks? Iv seen the 3 fixings on the roof of the vent,but it seems to be stuck on something at the side. (Outboard) I think its pretty silly having them,and want to remove them to aid cooling of the brakes etc.

Il get a pic up in abit.

PM doogyrev or zugara they have both recently had their front bumpers off and dremelled out the grilles :)

Does anyone know how to remove the front bumper vent blanks? Iv seen the 3 fixings on the roof of the vent,but it seems to be stuck on something at the side. (Outboard) I think its pretty silly having them,and want to remove them to aid cooling of the brakes etc.

Il get a pic up in abit.

there are two black blanking plates inside the grille - I took mine out and they were secured with 3-4 plastic pop screw thingymybobs. I'm not sure that is what you are talking about though?

Sorry,wasnt the best description,but that is what im talking about, For some reason,grille didnt enter my vocabulary at that moment.

Iv taken out the 3 pins at the top,but it seemed to be caught on something on the outboard area. I can wiggle it around,but it just dont want to come out. Any idea other than taking the front bumper off.

I know the things your on about :thumbs:

Zugara and I left our's in..... did not really look at how to get them off. If you not bothered about putting them back on then a dremel is your friend :thumbs: There is probably a silly clip tucked away somewhere.

I dont know exactly what they are there for to be honest :shrug:

I would give Alex (ZMANALEX) a PM, I am sure he will know