Snow foam lance and 10L of snow foam £60!!

Envy Valeting

Morning all, got a new special for you from Mark at Autobrite!

OK its the HD lance which can be found here for £39.99

http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/foam- ... -305-p.asp

Can get various fitments to fit most pressure washers from Karcher to Kranzle.

Then its 10litres of the ordinary and perfectly good Supa snow foam on this page.

http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/super ... -346-p.asp

Just £60 delivered to 350z-uk.com members. Thats a saving of nearly £17 and could be a good time to get an early Christmas present for your loved one(s) ie your CAR LOL :lol:

This special offer is to run til the end of October and I can take payment via Paypal GIFT or Debit cards. Can do Highlands and Islands, IOM and NI but at extra delivery cost (sadly)

Best wishes

Tim

Could I get a price delivered for just the 10L of snow foam?

Is it PH Neutral?

HI Chris, yes to the pH neutral (just rang Mark to double check)

Shipping to NI is always costly and it costs Autobrite £13.99 to send to NI.

They have agreed to do the SSF (10L) for £38.99 delivered to you. If thats any good please let me know.

Best wishes

Tim

Many thanks to WASSO for your order!

Looking forward to creating a winter scene on my driveway and garden! :lol:

No ice mind you.... :thumbdown:

If you snow foam it and it freezes you would have a lovely igloo shaped like a 350z :thumbs:B)

I've never used snow foam and a lance I'm guessing it dissolves all the dirt and muck and saves you scrubbing away with a sponge does it :shrug:

Many thanks to WASSO for your order!

Looking forward to creating a winter scene on my driveway and garden! :lol:

No ice mind you.... :thumbdown:

If you snow foam it and it freezes you would have a lovely igloo shaped like a 350z :thumbs:B)

I've never used snow foam and a lance I'm guessing it dissolves all the dirt and muck and saves you scrubbing away with a sponge does it :shrug:

Yup been there and had snow in my snow foam. Get one hell of a long dwell time once it freezes on :lol:

Basically the idea is it helps to reduce the actual hands on time involved in cleaning the car.

If you have a filthy car the last thing you really want to do is take a mitt/sponge to your car and rub! Snow foam the vehicle 1st, allow it to dwell (cling) for 5-10 mins. You will be amazed at how much dirt you see on the ground as it runs off.

Rinse off with your pressure washer and wash as normal.

On a well waxed/prepped car sometimes you can get away with just a snow foam wash and you're done. I love it when that happens :yahoo:

HTH

Tim

My order arrived today :)

The lance looks and feels like a well made piece of kit, but the bottle feels rather light weight in comparison.

10L of snow foam might last me a while!!!

Cheers,

Geo

The bottle will only hold the fluid, so not massively important. I'll be using mine on Sunday.