New 350z owner since last sunday

Chan267

Hello people,

I decided to swap my car for the 350z because I wanted something a bit different as I am so used to fwd cars and what a difference it is. My first mod was to fit the 06+ rear led lights and they really do make a difference, thanks to a fellow trader.

I dont have many more plans for the car apart from new mats,changed the headunit, Uprev map and spacers then possibly lights from Husky...thats my plans.

Heres a photo I have taken since I got the car but not had time since to take more, opinions are welcome :thumbs:

69140_10150303749870313_613080312_14929930_4496150_n.jpg

Spec is veilside front bumper,side skirts,rear spoiler and nismo rear fins (not sure what they are called), teardrop exhaust, seibon carbon bonnet, upgraded four pot brakes, buddy alloys and tints. (RSW kit coming end of the month)

I am looking forward to future meets with the scottish zeds as I have already met Jay and Paul who made me feel welcome even though I hadn't got my 350z yet. I have been spotted a few times already and looking forward to seeing other 350z on the road.

:thumbs:

Sorry Neil I have met you too and yes u tailed me for a race but I just cleaned the car lol. How you been anyway?

Darren b, nope the car was in the paintshop all last month then I had it so def not me down Leeds.

Yeah It's the four pot brembos from the Jdm model but not an import

Sorry Neil I have met you too and yes u tailed me for a race but I just cleaned the car lol. How you been anyway?

Darren b, nope the car was in the paintshop all last month then I had it so def not me down Leeds.

Yeah It's the four pot brembos from the Jdm model but not an import

Haha yep mate all is good! Are you enjoying all the available torque lol? My car is in pieces just now. Just had a good bit of work done it to get it more track friendly lol