Blasted past a police vehicle today.

martinmac

Trundling down the A1 on the work today. There were the normal hold ups as wagons realised they were doing 1 mph faster than the wagon in front. :yawn:

There was then a sizeable delay as a tractor was in the inside lane. It made my day when I realised it was this. What a wierd idea. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-li ... e-11177821

Bloody waste of money in my eyes! What's the point.

really???

the tractor was donated for free by John Deere UK and the livery was paid for by the Farmwrs Union.

rural crime has risen sharply since the economic slowdown has started. if it helps to get more people uisng DNA marking and cutting down on rural crime i'm all for it. especially as no UK police force money has been spent on it.

they'll already have liason officers being paid to do stuff so no change for having to pay officers to do it either.

:lol: is it bad i can just imagine the tractor chasing some criminals across a field... well i say chasing i see it more the criminals strolling away whilst the tractor is slowly getting further and further away with an angry policeman insdie.

(got a feeling that could just be me tbh).