body kit for a roadster

iain10101

Im looking to make my standard gunmetal roadster a little more sporty I have a gt pack on a 56 plate, facelift model. I have searched the internet and come up with some ideas but need some help please. I like the understated look so i was going to get a genuine nismo kit but i cant find one for the price i wanna pay, also i dont want it to look like an afterthought. So complete front bumper instead of a lip kit. This is driving me mad!!!!! I found a site in america 'ultimateZ' who were advertising a full kit for $1500 which was a fair price, i think, for a genuine nismo kit. So i rang them and they said it was a lip kit on the front bumper and it would not fit the facelift front bumper, so back to looking again. I really want a kit that just fits and looks like it has always been there unlike some kits you see that look like blue peter helped them to fit it with stickyback plastic and making a mondeo bumper fit a 350z etc, my mate chris is an awesome bodyworker so i can make it look right with paint etc. as he is so good he doesent have the time at the moment to make a kit fit as demand is high for him. I have bought kits for different cars in the past and all needed work to make them fit correctly. I look forward to hearing any ideas to help me in my quest for perfection! Many thanks iain

side.jpg