But we must resist!!

young-kitten-takes-on-basement-cat.jpg

can we be saved? :cry:

basement-cat.jpg

wait! Ceiling cat can save us!!

funny-pictures-basement-cat-vs-ceiling-cat.jpg

WIN

ceiling-cat-vs-basement-cat.jpg

got myself a little mascot for my car...

[attachment=0]IMG00039-20101003-2147_1.jpg[/attachment]

Mascot?! I'd hit that cat! Just think of the scratches :( I'm not a huge fan of cats, they make my eyes go pink and my nose feel like it's closing up.

got myself a little mascot for my car...

[attachment=0]IMG00039-20101003-2147_1.jpg[/attachment]

Mascot?! I'd hit that cat! Just think of the scratches :( I'm not a huge fan of cats, they make my eyes go pink and my nose feel like it's closing up.

their feet are pretty soft, the only way they can scratch the paint is if they end up with a big piece of grit lodged in their paws. He's never done it before. I think the auto glym super resin polish is attracting more than just flies...

I like cats and hate dogs with a passion (smelly little shites who drool, pee and pant annoyingly...hate it).

That I have to agree with you on, I'm not a huge fan of dogs or their owners for that matter, in fact I know that is a sweeping generalisation because a lot of owners are responsible and clean up after their dogs. Behind my house is a walk way all along the cliff and it's a favourite place for dog owners to go but I swear the next time I've had a good night out and I'm awoken to the sound of some yappy little sh*t I'm getting the air rifle out the attic haha.

That I have to agree with you on, I'm not a huge fan of dogs or their owners for that matter, in fact I know that is a sweeping generalisation because a lot of owners are responsible and clean up after their dogs. Behind my house is a walk way all along the cliff and it's a favourite place for dog owners to go but I swear the next time I've had a good night out and I'm awoken to the sound of some yappy little sh*t I'm getting the air rifle out the attic haha.

There is a large patch of grass infront of my house and my annoying neighbour always brings his dog over to pee there. really pisses me off. there is nothing i can do to stop him...

I really miss my cat :(

Go to animal shelter get another one...I've only had Dougie since mid July.

My last cat was run over July 4th - have never grieved for an animal like that not even my last horse- it was GUTTING. People thought I was a right cold fish just going straight to shelter and getting another but I needed a fur fix :shrug:

I still go to call Dougie 'Jack' every day and have the odd weep but has definatley helped having him around :)

My two do, usually when giving me head bonks and it goes right down my collar :yuck:

what is a head bonk??? something the RCPCA should know about :p

You don't know what a head bonk is??!! You know when cats show affection by rubbing their head against you? That's called a head bonk! :D

My two do, usually when giving me head bonks and it goes right down my collar :yuck:

what is a head bonk??? something the RCPCA should know about :p

You don't know what a head bonk is??!! You know when cats show affection by rubbing their head against you? That's called a head bonk! :D

I can honestly say i've never heard that expression. It just sounds rude... :p

My last cat was run over July 4th - have never grieved for an animal like that not even my last horse- it was GUTTING. People thought I was a right cold fish just going straight to shelter and getting another but I needed a fur fix :shrug:

I still go to call Dougie 'Jack' every day and have the odd weep but has definatley helped having him around :)

We gave up our cat years ago. Long story.

He was ginger and white and built like a brick. Would eat nothing but raw meat. Ended up more like a lion than a cat.

He was ginger and white and built like a brick. Would eat nothing but raw meat. Ended up more like a lion than a cat.

Thats a cat i would own!!!

Thats a cat i would own!!!

funny-pictures-shaved-lion-cat-looks-outside.jpg