E-drive electronic throttle controller

marshy167

Hey i have just bought the e-drive electronic throttle controller. I have wired it all, but i have no power to the unit - no display. Instead of sending it all back, can someone let me know the basic connections and where, to make sure that i have not missed somethig obvious...

Has anyone get one? Can anyone help?

Marshy167

I had the same problem with my one that I bought. I tried taking the pins out and putting them directing into the OBD connector - that didn't work either, so you may be wasting your time.

I returned it and got a replacement which worked first time.

I believe it to be very similar to the D1 spec module. I think i has the same basic connections.

My car is an 05 import, so it should work.

There is a spare blue wire which fits into the lighting circuit and opts reverse out of the throttle control. I have not put wired this in, will it still work?

I have taken the accelator connector out, put in the the e-drives connector and the other end goes into the spare socket on the right hand side under the fog and vdc switches.

There is a spare blue wire which fits into the lighting circuit and opts reverse out of the throttle control. I have not put wired this in, will it still work?

I have taken the accelator connector out, put in the the e-drives connector and the other end goes into the spare socket on the right hand side under the fog and vdc switches.

I had an 05 too, I didn't connect the reversing wire in and it was fine.

• 3 weeks later...