Headlight washers

Zugara

Coming home this evening, I gave the headlights a quick wash using the jet washers, all went well and worked fine. However, After another couple of miles i decided to have another headlamp wash, however the jets didnt wash! Only after truning the lights Off then back on again, did the washers come back into life, but only for one squirt.

Squirt now theres a word..... :cloud9:

Right back on track :lol: , Is there a timer for the jets or do i have an electrical problem, or is that the norm? :shrug:

On the second wash, did you use the jet wash on the wiper stalk or the headlampwash button near the ESP button?

AFAIK, the headlamps will only wash once when you turn the lights on when using stalk, for additional jetwash squirty action, the other button needs to be pressed

On the second wash, did you use the jet wash on the wiper stalk or the headlampwash button near the ESP button?

AFAIK, the headlamps will only wash once when you turn the lights on when using stalk, for additional jetwash squirty action, the other button needs to be pressed

it was all done via the stalk..... :thumbs:

yeap that too.