LED Z Badge and Rear Strut Cover

Gentle

I like the look of these.

Has anyone ascertained yet if they could be converted to different colours? I think it would be great to have the strut cover in red and wired into the brake lights. And if it's red then it's not really going to screw with your night vision that much.

The door sills would be fine the coulour they are as I have the orange leather interior.

I'm not very technically minded, has anyone fitted these already? Is it difficult to do?

Cheers folks :)

I'll put my 2p's worth in.

After taking Nurrish's carbon boot there is a slight issue with the cover that should direct the 3rd brake light beam clearly for other cars to see. My issue is that the piece of plastic that sits under the 3rd brake light is angled slightly lower than my old oem. As a result it allows a small amount of brake light (at night) and shines this onto my rear strut.

This does not affect the vision of the 3rd brake light from behind, although I get a bright RED illumination on the strut bar and it does in fact distract from what I see out the back. It will be hard to get some kind of picture of this, and the effect it causes whilst looking through my rear window in the mirror.

I would suggest if you're going to go down this route not to make the lighting too bright!!

Here is a couple of pics this morning showing the effect I'm getting from my 3rd brake light. So when you're gauging the brightness take into account night time driving when the light refraction obscures your rear view vision.

d7c97426.jpg

338f4c96.jpg