19" Tenzo GT5s IN Graphite in colour wheels

M13KYF

They look good, I'd be tempted if they didn't have stones on

they will remove Andy ;)

Yep you're right mate, but I've not long bought tyres as it is, don't really wanna have to shell out again

I was thinking on the lines of taking them off and selling em, replacing with some good rubber :thumbs:

if that's yr opinion, i'll leave you to it. But no they don't spin around just as well, they take much longer due to the extra unsprung weight ;)

And not being forged mean an aluminium that is not as strong as a performance veichle as heavy as the Z demands.

if that's yr opinion, i'll leave you to it. But no they don't spin around just as well, they take much longer due to the extra unsprung weight ;)

And not being forged mean an aluminium that is not as strong as a performance veichle as heavy as the Z demands.

were never going to agree on this Val, you like yours I like mine :thumbs: if I was racing the car I'd put different rims on :)

it's good we all like different things or else we'd all have those boring Nismo wheels on, you know the ones that look like cart wheels :p )

were never going to agree on this Val, you like yours I like mine :thumbs: if I was racing the car I'd put different rims on :)

it's good we all like different things or else we'd all have those boring Nismo wheels on, you know the ones that look like cart wheels :p )

:lol:

hold on though, I'm just talking about quality wheels vs cheapos. Not saying mine are the best or anything like that. you know I like yours, but they are still cheapos :)

I outlined above the reasons why imo one should buy quality wheels, and i'm sticking ot it :p

hold on though, I'm just talking about quality wheels vs cheapos. Not saying mine are the best or anything like that. you know I like yours, but they are still cheapos :)

I outlined above the reasons why imo one should buy quality wheels, and i'm sticking ot it :p

But Tim like's things cheapo.... That's why he has a JDM ;)

quite correct :thumbs:

:lol: