Off the shelf decat for my 2008 z

sidekickdmr

These, to my knowledge, wont fit your zed as it will be a HR model, same as mine.

The 03-06 models that they all seem to be made for is the DE engine zeds with single intake etc.

If im honest I wouldnt be putting any ebay special products near my zed. It really is down to you get what you pay for as ive found out over my ownership so far. If you want decats ask some of the traders on here ... Abbey do Motordyne Art Pipe and Berks Decats ... The art pipes are expensive at £450-500 but better build quality and reviews than the ebays.

This is just my opinion ... I spent alot buying the zed I dont want to budget on parts ... even if that means saving for longer.

Id look into an upgraded Y pipe (Motordyne XYZ etc) then fit the resonated test pipes you are speaking off ... get a well known brand though as they will last longer and fit better.

Id also say buy my Nismo Intakes ... trust me you will never regret it ;)

Chris

Id rather just spend good money now on Berks, Kenetix etc and know they will sound and work.

Motordyne was just an example I gave you ... Check out MW Tech on here he has a good range of test pipes from the likes of Mines etc.

Ebay specials will be hard to find in HR fitment as are model is different fitment to that of the DE and ebay traders I dont think have started producing these. Could be wrong though.

If you want cheap and cheerful check out my350z forum in the states and get some Megan Racing decats delievered to you, I think they do HR fitment also Generation Nissan do cheapish decat pipes for the HR also for not much money.

Should definately buy an intake system though ... not specifically mine but they really make use of that V6 tone :)B)

Chris