Older brother got a porsche !!

Carlin

cayman S is a beautiful car; absolutely love them, would choose it over a zed in a heartbeat. love the sleek exterior, and as a drivers car its meant to be extremely rewarding. i even prefer them to the stock 911's i'm not a massive porker fan, but thats one i'd have in my garage, :blush:

+ 100 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYvw_Cc7Uo44aBKlMljA4SV9WF5WgMsCBfq7wtXey443oEEto&t=1&usg=__nlSwz0vG3u9f98OQLxBGj3JwoyI=

porsche-cayman-s-spo_800x0w.jpg

cayman S is a beautiful car; absolutely love them, would choose it over a zed in a heartbeat. love the sleek exterior, and as a drivers car its meant to be extremely rewarding. i even prefer them to the stock 911's i'm not a massive porker fan, but thats one i'd have in my garage, :blush:

+ 100 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYvw_Cc7Uo44aBKlMljA4SV9WF5WgMsCBfq7wtXey443oEEto&t=1&usg=__nlSwz0vG3u9f98OQLxBGj3JwoyI=

porsche-cayman-s-spo_800x0w.jpg

the one i saw had a body kit on. front bumper and side skirts. i dont know exactly what option that was but the car looked awesome. it was from porsche in leeds and they said it came from the factory that way.

as for speed comparison and as i said maybe with a 313 coupe the difference wont be that much. or a 370 coupe will be about as fast. then there is the latest S. and the porker is about 250kg lighter. and handles better. and the steering is from another planet. and its not a datsun!

i would have it anytime. yes over a standard Zed!

but mine is not standard.....the difference between the 2 cars in the pic below was only on a straight line and about 2 secs a lap at donington national circuit. obviously the rs was faster. i constantly lapped it at 1.20-1.23. there was a 996 911 S as well but he was so much slower he came to the garage to ask me what mods my car has. as a few more other ppl!

Yeah. Sorry to agree and burst your buble but the Cayman S is gonna poop all over you! Straight line fairly similar to the 313 Zed but he will leave you in the dust on the twisties.

Don't regret my Zed and love it just as much as a Cayman. Just saying which is faster but thats not the only thing its all about. Owning a car is whatever does it for the individual...................

People seem to be missing the biggest differentiator of the lot - who is the better driver? Having taken a Zed and a Cayman (and S) around the track, yes the Proker is faster and more clinical, but if you are a better driver than him, you will beat him A-B. Hell, you dont even have to be technically better than him, just know how your car handles better than him. I've seen fast cars be beaten enough times by sheds to know the biggest factor is who is the better driver.

So get some driver training (if required) and whoop his ass :drive1

welcome to my world of having faster cars in the family. My brother has a 450 bhp R32 and my dad trounces all over my 370 in his bloody 510 bhp XKR :(

XKR :teeth:

I have the fastest car any of my family has ever owned :lol::#1:

no one else is a petrolhead.

Yeah I know it's one of those new Black Pack ones and sounds like the devil waking up with a hangover. I never thought a Jag would sound better than the DB9 he replaced.