Older brother got a porsche !!

Carlin

The time has come and my older brother has just got a caymen s !!

Think he is trying to out do me and my 350z and he is going on about how he is going to blow my zed away !!

Must say nice car but not sure on the back end of and how much faster is it than my 56 plate zed !!

I want a 370 now !! :doh::doh:

There is too many Porkers on the road these days. U definitely get a lot more attention in the Zed ;)

I personally don't give the Porsche a second look..they are way too common..it's not quite an Audi R8, Aston Martin..just doesn't do it for me..it hasn't got the X-Factor :lol:

I definitely agree with you on that point... I don't give them a second look nowadays... it's funny because I've seen Porsche drivers check out the Zed while driving by .. LoL

It's all about the Z-Factor!

:lol:

:lol: i bet hes been sturing it up a treat. i think your have the last laugh in a race tho. i raced my mates 911 4s. and we were side by side all the way.

I was the same with my bros c4s, he was gaining ever so slightly but his was quite new and engine was fresh

I think the car he got is one year old and has around 20 000 on the clock and my wee zed has 13000 so im going to kick his ass or give it a good try at it anyway !!

Wish me luck !!

good luck but you wont...if you had the 313 coupe ... and then maybe... its an S cayman... and much more composed on the twisties than a stock Z.

I almost bought one years ago before the Maser. Brilliant drive but lots of window vibrations at low speeds gave me a headache.

second time couldnt really afford the spec i wanted at the time. the first one red with spoilers, pasm, chrono pack etc was 50k 6months old!!!!!

And i disagree with the rest here. its not a boxter or a basic 911. it really stands out!

Well done to your bro. He got one of the best coupes of all times! :thumbs:

cayman S is a beautiful car; absolutely love them, would choose it over a zed in a heartbeat. love the sleek exterior, and as a drivers car its meant to be extremely rewarding. i even prefer them to the stock 911's i'm not a massive porker fan, but thats one i'd have in my garage, :blush:

I really didn't enjoy driving my bros c4s. Seemed very cramped due to the back seats. Dash seems very low and my knees were catching the steering as I couldn't figure out how to adjust it. Porsches are beautiful to look at. I love the new boxers spider. Didn't like it on tv but seen one and It looked really cool. Reminds m of a small 911 gt (the fancy one that doesn't look like a 911)

cayman S is a beautiful car; absolutely love them, would choose it over a zed in a heartbeat. love the sleek exterior, and as a drivers car its meant to be extremely rewarding. i even prefer them to the stock 911's i'm not a massive porker fan, but thats one i'd have in my garage, :blush:

but alas your opinion no longer counts :D