Mammoth 9 zeds spotted guildford to Hereford

Will370z

Well I have never seen so many zeds in one journey from guildford up to Hereford.

Joined colins white 370, darrens kuro coupe and grahams azure coupe on the A3. Man those three were sparkling and put mine to shame.

On up the m40 we have a temporary addition to our convoy, a lovely kuro coupe "m18 dps". Glad you could join us for a little while.

In at the services on the m40 near oxford and a gm coupe pulled up alongside. Looked very tidy.

On wards on the m40 and we spotted a le mans blue 370 coupe going the other way. Very nice.

M42 and another 370 this time yellow. Now that car really stood out. Had the 370 logo along it's side.

On to the Worcester bypass and another gm coupe comes towards me.

Then on the main Worcester to Hereford road saw another sparkling gm coupe coming the other way.

Man I thought these zeds were supposed to be rare lol, never done so much waving.

Gorgeous day today for a road trip. Thanks Colin, Darren and Graham for he convoy. Fun as ever. Have fun in wales on Saturday and see you Sunday for some spirited driving once again.

I think I'm falling for this 370, tried the paddle gears and it's a lot more fun.....

White 370