LED Reflectors and Mesh Grille

DoogyRev

Here is what I have been up to the last two weekends.............

LED_01.jpg

LED_02.jpg

LED_03.jpg

Big thanks to Zugara for his help :thumbs:

Here is one of both cars with new mesh grilles

Grille_01.jpg

Also thanks to Husky and Alex for answering noobish questions :lol:

I will get some more pic's up when the dusk/nightime arrives :thumbs:

I like that Doogy, where did you get your mesh grille? I chromed mine before I put the K& N on which was a bit of an error cos then i had to cut the chrome strip where the towing bracket fits cos that takes a bolt for the K & N. :blush: Thinking I might do ally mesh grille, should look good against Azure blue. :thumbs:

I like that Doogy, where did you get your mesh grille? I chromed mine before I put the K& N on which was a bit of an error cos then i had to cut the chrome strip where the towing bracket fits cos that takes a bolt for the K & N. :blush: Thinking I might do ally mesh grille, should look good against Azure blue. :thumbs:

why not go for the ss zundsport ? or maybe you're not keen ? :lol:

The mesh grille was from ZMANALEX (about £20)....... you do need to dremel out the old one though... or you can get a Zunsport (about £100) one like Husky and ATTAK.... the choice is yours :lol:

PM Alex, you might be able to get mesh in different types. Mine is powder coated black :thumbs:

Thanks mate :)

The mesh grille was from ZMANALEX (about £20)....... you do need to dremel out the old one though... or you can get a Zunsport (about £100) one like Husky and ATTAK.... the choice is yours :lol:

PM Alex, you might be able to get mesh in different types. Mine is powder coated black :thumbs:

why not? :)

why not go for the ss zundsport ? or maybe you're not keen ? :lol:

I think the pic's make them look brighter than they actually are. In reality they are slightly brighter than the side lights, but no where near as bright as the headlights, so in conditions where you have to use headlights then it wont matter........ only time will tell and you guys will be the first to know if I get pulled for them :lol:

yes, they are crappy

:p

Thanks mate ;);)

:lol::lol: