I built a car park just for my Zed

ATTAK Z

before I could get the punchline out, a certain moderator consigned my story to the Green Room where it got lost forever .... that made me unhappy .....

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOUT LOUDER THAN A MAN WITH A MICROPHONE AND A MARSHALL AMP

Why dont you name the certain moderator? If you name me you will be incorrect ;) I for one though does know who moved it originally. :teeth:

before I could get the punchline out, a certain moderator consigned my story to the Green Room where it got lost forever .... that made me unhappy .....

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOUT LOUDER THAN A MAN WITH A MICROPHONE AND A MARSHALL AMP

Why dont you name the certain moderator? If you name me you will be incorrect ;) I for one though does know who moved it originally. :teeth:

Aint no fool can shout louder than Admin :lol:

Aint no fool can shout louder than Admin :lol:

Mind you Hugh you did say moderator so he cant mean me any way :#1:

I started a thread about car parking in a big car park after someone had complained about Tesco car parks ....................... As you know , even if you park miles from anyone in a Tesco car park, some silly billy will be parked right alongside you with a big 4x4 shed when you return, and there'll probably be a couple of dinks in your door panel .........

sooooooooo ........... I decided to show the guys the car park I had just built for one of the school projects I had on at the time, and made out that I'd built it just for the Zed....... just a bit of a short story long that was supposed to be a Joke as I revealed more and more of the story line

............. anyway

.................so ....

I started this thread, and the rest is history .... such is life .... and the moral of the story ?????????

If you don't like the actions taken then you know where the door is.

I don't know if it was me that moved it or not but if it was then it was done for a reason.

Oh and not all 4x4 owners will dink a door. Many 4x4 owners are just as careful with their cars as you are with yours.

The 'bump' post was removed as it was spamming. I'll PM you the aussie limo rental web addy Ian! :lol::lol:

I think we should leave this where it is thanks everybody .... I don't wish to upset anyone any further .... for the record I've no idea who moved/deleted what and really, it doesn't matter now anyway ............... please let's move on ........ I'll be quite happy if this thread is now locked