I built a car park just for my Zed

ATTAK Z

Excellent. Now you just need to learn how to park within the lines :p

:lol:

:thumbs: That's exactly the point Ian ......... it's my car park ..... I can do what I want :dummy:

PS I might do doughnuts tomorrow if I feel like it :lol:

• 6 months later...

I started a thread about car parking in a big car park after someone had complained about Tesco car parks ....................... As you know , even if you park miles from anyone in a Tesco car park, some silly billy will be parked right alongside you with a big 4x4 shed when you return, and there'll probably be a couple of dinks in your door panel .........

sooooooooo ........... I decided to show the guys the car park I had just built for one of the school projects I had on at the time, and made out that I'd built it just for the Zed....... just a bit of a short story long that was supposed to be a Joke as I revealed more and more of the story line

............. anyway

before I could get the punchline out, a certain moderator consigned my story to the Green Room where it got lost forever .... that made me unhappy .....

.................so ....

I started this thread, and the rest is history .... such is life .... and the moral of the story ?????????

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOUT LOUDER THAN A MAN WITH A MICROPHONE AND A MARSHALL AMP