Mercedes CL600 V12

D4XNY

I was browsing facebook yesterday, when one of my mates posted up a link to this car, being nosey, I had a look, and was very impressed

So after a little think, I decided to email the guy, and see if he was interested in a swap.......the guy said Yes!

After taking a chance, im suddenly left with a weird situtaion, do i, or dont i??

Its a lot of car for the money, and its massive too!

Plus if something goes wrong with it, will be expensive to fix! As well as servicing etc, its in a different league.

But looks like its been well looked after with lots pf service history and paperwork

Anyone owned one? Or experience of one?

(By the way im sticking with the Z) But just wanted opinionsd on it, looks like a very smart car

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MERCEDES-BENZ-CL6 ... 4cf157dfbf

That's been for sale for ages mate... i saw it for sale back in June i think, and it sold for like £12.5k which was over the reserve price, but then it was relisted... so either the buyer messed him about or he got there and found out there was something wrong with it!

My mums husband has just bought a CL500,and although im not keen on the wood interior,its not as bad as it looks in the pictures. The one thing that does concern me with the advert,is the lack of service book,as you have no proof that all the receipts are for that car. It will be very thirsty,my mums husband get 23-25mpg on a long run,and thats the 500 with 7 speed box.

Makesure that everything works,as if there is a problem,it will be expensive to fix. Parts will be expensive too,tyres,brakes etc.

Will be amazing to own though,stupidly quiet,refined and effortlessly fast. Just dont expect a sports car.