H.AW.X 8bit game

neo-ninja

I put them on this site because i think they are interesting, i link back to my site as there is lots of stuff on there that I think is of interest to people (espcially as there are links i see people post here that i have had on my site days before) - its also easy to just post a link.

I post on my site as its stuff that interests me, and the visitors that visit it daily seem to like them.

The ads are to cover the cost of the site in the long run but tbh as the site is fairly new bearly make any money.

Im sensing some hostility? Do you not like me posting the links? Can we even post a flash game in a forum post?

I see your point but i would rather people go via my site, and hopefully see content they like (in the long term get me money! although at the moment not) and get my site kudos for finding the interesting link/article/ content. To then hopefully make it worth your while to return and so the process continues... (and hopefully i become a billionaire!)

but your all b*stards and a i hate you all so you can all find your links and cool videos 2 weeks late and think your cool when they have a million views already see if i care! lol ;) at least the 10 people who see my site are COOL!

But anyway on a serious note i am sorry for my shamefull plugs! i shall stop them :byebye:

however mwuahhahah! When i get goodies to give away you will have to visit the site if you want a chance to win them! Then there is no excuse! H.A.W.X 2 will be this Friday I recon! Scott Pilgrim Xbox360 comp finishes on friday if you havent entered already! (i did a ps3 comp before!)

do you post these on the site because they are interesting or because you get paid by the advertisers on your site the more visits you get?

I like his links (apart from the duck/dog one :lol: ). I wouldnt normally look on his site as i've got nothing driving me there, but posting links here is almost like an RSS feed, so i get to see something i otherwise wouldnt.

do you post these on the site because they are interesting or because you get paid by the advertisers on your site the more visits you get?

I like his links (apart from the duck/dog one :lol: ). I wouldnt normally look on his site as i've got nothing driving me there, but posting links here is almost like an RSS feed, so i get to see something i otherwise wouldnt.

That's the idea, hopefully you will go on your own accord in time ;)

sorry guys thats just my version of subtlety over the shameless plugging :blush: i never was any good at subtle :blush:

had just noticed them more and more on the forum when i had been browsing, maybe if you posted more on other threads etc it might not seem like these are your only posts. ;) (trying to be helpful not sarcastic)

its an open forum so people can post what they like, and its up to others what they click on. :thumbs:

no hard feelings :console: