Breakers yards...

andlid

any recommendation on breaker yards in the UK? Tried Traynors up north of me for parts ... got mail they got them and price... told them I'll take it, heard nothing called them just now... asked for quote ref nr, asked for how much I'd been quoted... was told they only have one...ffs... seriously scam... = had someone paying more then 30£ per set of the part I was looking for :rant:

So any yards operating online that you can get quotes from? preferable one of those quote systems where loads of breakers get a chance to throw in an offer.

:band:

Seriously having a bad buying on the internet day today! :angry:

Why don't u try R35LEE or ZMANALEX..less hassle :shrug: Try 247spares.co.uk as well. :thumbs:

Cheers :thumbs:

Didnt think either stock Volvo S60 T5 stuff :lol:;)

:lol: Yes..points made :thumbs: Keep forgetting that some people have more than one car. The Zed is my daily drive.

my Z is daily drive too B)

I've used sniffydog and firstchoice spares in the past.

You may have to register, just don't give your phone number (or put fake one in) and make sure they email you quotes, other wise you get charged for the texts they send.

http://www.sniffydog.co.uk/

http://www.1stchoice.co.uk/

cheers mate, got a fish on the sniffydgo stuff site. Made my mind up to go for brand new... have to say a bit suprised at the quotes I got...

New part ranging from 63£-107£ and second hand 25£-55£ with 3-6months warranty... wtf... went new in the end, after I ordered the first place came back and said sorry we now got these in stock again... duh...