Bit of a clean... any better?

slimjim

It took about FIVE HOURS ... with THREE of us working on it (Me... my old man and my wife)

What did we use? eerrr... EVERYTHING!

My Dad THINKS he can detail (he doesn't do a bad job to be honest) and he has ALL the kit.

He made us use this stuff where you rub it on with your hands? I think it was "Zymol Detail Aerodynamic Wax"

Recons it is £70 a tub or something? Crazy man!

As for the seats, I have NO idea what he used. But he said he used FIVE products on it.

I was pretty scared when he started using small amounts of CIF on the really dirty areas, but I must say it cleaned them up nicely.

Then he used Auto Glym Leather cleaner...

And some other stuff, no idea what it was, but there was some sort of food"

But I know he finished them off with this stuff called "Lord Sheraton Leather Balsam"

They look SO SO good now. There are still a few cracks in it on the drivers side on the side where you get in and out, but he said if I keep going with the Balsam then it will come out.

The wheel nuts are ALL "locking" wheel nuts. They are just a weird shaped female star hole, which I have a key for.

Might stick a set of "proper" locking wheel nuts on as well, just to be on the safe side.

I don't THINK it is lowered! The guy I bought it from said it was all standard.

Could it be because the wheels are 19's not 18's?

Or do you think my suspension could be on the way out? :wacko:

Only £70? Cheapskate!

http://monzacarcare.com/zymol-car-wax/z ... a-glaze/0/

:lol:

Judging by your pics dude, I'd say the car is not lowered.

HA HA ... I checked with him today... and it WAS that Zymol Carnauba we were using!

I got it wrong :D

He said something like the next step up was £2500 a tub? But you get a free refill if you only use it on your own car?

Hilarious thing is... I think he is thinking about getting some :lol:

Yeah, I don't think it is lowered either my good man.

--------------

edit...

See... here there is a clip where you put it on with your hands... My old man made me take my wedding ring off to do it... good job really ;)

http://monzacarcare.com/zymol-car-wax/z ... a-glaze/0/