Evans Halshaw Nissan Darlington - Balls to them

stanski

Dealt with Evans Halshaw in East Kilbride - sold me a 1.4 Polo (not for me, excuse me) and it turned out to be a 1.2 the stupid fookers... Also they were meant to fix brakes (or something) before we got it and they didn't so it ended up going back for that and a bit of tooing and frooing and a good bit of hassle getting refund of money so I would def not recommend them.

:lol::lol::lol: Ha ha ha thought as much! Fek was hoping they would at least have half a brain

Oh well dare we trek up there anyway or will we waist our weekend :headhurt:

I phoned them about this car, the reception bod took my name and number, I was on hold for ages before a donkey in sales answered asked the same details I had just told the receptionist anyway he was all sweetness and light - oh its a great car sir, pristine condition inside and out - not even had a chance to ask them anything about it - after he shut up I asked if he could email me a picture of it with the hood up (yes its a ragtop :blush: ) gave him my email, repeated it twice , he repeated it back to me correctly - have I got it nope, any call back to say if I got it .... nope! :boxing:

Why do the worst stealerships have the best priced cars! :angry:

Oh well thanks guys now we have to decide if we will waste half a day driving up there to look at it or not?

BTW the tank is sold today and gone off to sunny fife.

The Tank is gone long live the Tank :drunk:

Lexx thanks mate thats really kind of you :thumbs: - lets see how we go this weekend - not feeling good about them now,will give them one more chance to send us pics tomorrow otherwise they can sod off! :snack:

Stew - unfortunately its not quite burning a hole in my pocket Mr Virgin Money has grabbed some of it and there is some left over for a wee automotive vehicle to take some of the strain off the Van. ;)

Viks - as much as I lost faith in the tank towards the end I still love them but at least I have owned one and well its back to proper motoring Japanese all the way :#1::drive1

watch this space :D

Thanks Bronzee - just something small and sporty this time (again!!) ;)

Andy - its only an hours drive up so not too bad really just have to consider that time with Ania and feeding etc.

Thanks Lexx - we love York and actually drive through it to get there so maybe consider that on the way back (good idea) :thumbs:

Just going to phone the donkeys now actually so lets see :snack:

Ok stuff them - they obviously dont want to sell cars! :bangin:

1 - pick up camera

2 - walk over to car

3 - take picture of car

4 - walk back to desk

5 - upload picture to pc

6 - press send

what do you think 10 mins at the most? :blink: