Best exhaust/cat/ypipe mods for £450

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend has said that she will by me a new exhaust or something. She says i can spend up to £450 on a new exhaust. The main reason i want to do this is for the noise. ive just bought a pop charger so i would love to add to this and make it sound even better.

Would you blow the full 450 on an exhaust or try and get a cheaper exhaust and by decat/high flow cat or exhaust and y pipe.

any thoughts?

if i went custom do you think i would still be to sell it in 12 months time. when we upgrade the car i will return it to standard and sell the exhaust separately. if its not branded im wondering whether anyone would still buy it?

when you say "true dual" what do you mean?

if i went custom do you think i would still be to sell it in 12 months time. when we upgrade the car i will return it to standard and sell the exhaust separately. if its not branded im wondering whether anyone would still buy it?

when you say "true dual" what do you mean?

two pipes from the two exhaust manifolds to the two end pipes.

140313.jpg

Only as an example

I'd buy it even if not branded but sure 1/2 of what the cost of manufacture would be... so if you paid 500 I'd pay 250... (only if it's made well though)

You could get Japspeed De-Cats, Y pipe and K1/K2 off ebay for under £450.

Hi mate, im the guy who was listening to your exhaust at zedfest. i loved it :)

unfortunately the guy who was selling them on ebay is now refusing to do auctions as he was losing too much money so they are on for buy it now at £299 :(

unfortunately the guy who was selling them on ebay is now refusing to do auctions as he was losing too much money so they are on for buy it now at £299 :(

Thats a shame, maybe look out for a used K1, they tend to go for £150.

Thats a shame, maybe look out for a used K1, they tend to go for £150.

im gutted mate

Sod the exhaust, does your girlfriend have a sister!!? :D

Hi guys and girls, my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend has said that she will by me a new exhaust or something. She says i can spend up to £450 on a new exhaust. The main reason i want to do this is for the noise. ive just bought a pop charger so i would love to add to this and make it sound even better.

Would you blow the full 450 on an exhaust or try and get a cheaper exhaust and by decat/high flow cat or exhaust and y pipe.

any thoughts?

Sod the exhaust, does your girlfriend have a sister!!? :D

any thoughts?

LOL, shes an angel mate :) but no unfortunately not she is unique