Test drove an iQ today..

V88 REG

and i was mega impressed.

Instead of havin the company van and doing no miles with no tools in it im getting an iQ

way better than a smart with no road tax and 99g of C02 ! 65mpg kind of puts the Z to shame but will make my Z seem a better drive now. i am quite excited! :teeth:

anyone else got one/know someone with one?

I think it makes a lot of sense for Aston. They need to lower their average CO2 emissions because some idiot in Brussels says so. Rather than spend a lot of money on R&D and compromise their cars, they buy some Toyotas with very low emissions and slap a new badge on them. Job done!

My son has one and he thinks it's great. I personally have trouble with the headroom (the drivers seat is high and there is no height adjustment). He only ever gets about 40-odd to the gallon nowhere near the claimed mpg. The interior light is absolute shite.

On the plus side he's had one or two very minor niggles and the local dealer has attended to it immediately not like the local nissan garage who have to keep you waiting for half an hour to speak to the dumb receptionist wait a week for an appointment etc.