car hire in west midlands

Husky

I don't think Avis Rent A Car will have anything like that I'm afraid mate.....

When I hire a car I'm happy to spend minimal amounts like on a corsa or something.

I guess it's for something a little more special - although I wouldn't have a clue on any reputable, reliable or competative outlets to comment upon.

You could try your local insurance/car body repair shop and ask them who they use for courtesy cars. As some policy's require a like for like car, when Mrs Doogyrev had a prang in the Jeep (old V reg one) the bloke who dropped of the courtesy car was very apologetic as all the Range Rovers and Cayenne's were out, here is a Jag :lol::lol:

Might be worth a shot :thumbs:

Be careful who you hire from. A member of our 300forum hired a lambo for his wedding from an allegedly speciaslist car hire company it had 2 bald tyres which he didn't notice until later then got pulled by the cops who stopped him because he was a young driver in an expensive car. Fortunately they didn't check his tyres but the apnr checks revealed the car didn't belong to the hire company but belonged to a private person who had hired it to the hire company to hire to him. Their insurance was invalid. Fortunately his own insurance covered him but he could have been well in the poo.

Be careful who you hire from. A member of our 300forum hired a lambo for his wedding from an allegedly speciaslist car hire company it had 2 bald tyres which he didn't notice until later then got pulled by the cops who stopped him because he was a young driver in an expensive car. Fortunately they didn't check his tyres but the apnr checks revealed the car didn't belong to the hire company but belonged to a private person who had hired it to the hire company to hire to him. Their insurance was invalid. Fortunately his own insurance covered him but he could have been well in the poo.

:scare::scare: