Had a spin in a nice Z Friday...

andlid

B) Had a busy week AND had to work on Friday :yawn: what better to meet up with "Steady Zeddy" and get VERY tempted to FI sooner rather then later...

Didnt take many photos since I talk to much... always :lol:

meet.jpg

IMAG0813.jpg

Sweet ass is a good word to describe the car! Had a spin in it and think I'd need training in how to drive such a low car! :scare: Sorry for scratching the lip a tad going out of the carpark... Also didn't get a chance to open her up properly but have to say I'm happily suprised on how easy it was to drive with the clutch and Kaz diff not to mention the vortech great tein setup too (jelaous...) :teeth: have to be said that I was thinking on going back to my OEM gearstick but I've got VERY used to the short shifter at this stage so there is NO going back! :bounce: Would be very interesting to see that car go with a different ECU ;)

Nice meeting you mate, will give you a call when next Mondello meet is on! :thumbs:

Next time I'll have a proper camera and will take some cool photos :evil:

Nice meeting you too mate. A good mini-meet for the Irish club.

That short shifter is def a good mod - I'll have to add it to my list.

Pity you couldn't drive my Zed to anywhere near its potential - I only realised after you'd gone that it was left on my lower 380bhp "safe" map and not the 400bhp + map - not that it would probably have made much difference.

While I'm on - thanks to Alex for my new performance friction and DS 2500 combo - along with my refurb of the brembos and brake fluid change - the braking has improved enormously:-

Aug2010backup193.jpg