This is getting stupid.

martinmac

Its been raining here for a long time and we are still on a hosepipe ban. :shrug: We have also had floods recently.

The car has been in storage for three weeks and needed a good clean. So, as there is a ban in place I filled a spare and clean wheelie bin ( we have several) with water using the hose. This is allowed. I then used the attachment for my Kranzle jet washer to use this water.

Happy as Larry to see the dirt getting washed off. :teeth:

I was not happy when a council van pulled up and the driver started yelling at me for using a hose. :boxing:

He told me I could get a max £1k fine and couldnt get his head around the fact that I was not using the machine with the domestic hose connected.

Muppet. :thumbdown:

So would it make you feel bad if I told you that we've had loads of sunshine down here this year (this week excluded it seems!) and we've got no chance of a hosepipe ban as our reservoir is almost completely full? :p

I'd have told the council bloke to get lost, but probably in slightly less nice terms :boxing:

Oh Mart, you probably ruined his day. :lol::p I mean how dare you clean your car abiding by the law and using the bore. Poor little chappy was probably getting all excited at the thought of writing out a 1k ticket for the nasty gas guzzling V6. :lol::lol::lol:

Another @*!# summer in England :thumbdown:

July crap :thumbdown:

August crap :thumbdown:

Four years on the trot now we have had the monsoon season. I know its worse in places like Pakistan but ffs give us a break :angry:

:lol:

Well said mate. It's terrible. I was going to get up early this morning to clean my car for Japfest tomorrow as I'm away all day today but no luck, not with this rain!