N1 sideskirts

Saan

I have just purchased some N1 sideskirts for my 350, I have removed the oem ones and having difficulty fitting the new ones under the rear quarter pannel on both sides as the aftermarket ones do not come with any fitting kit, can anyone advise me the best way of getting a good fit? Any help would be appreciated

who are they made by

chances are they are of very poor quality and will cost you a fortune to get them to fit properly if at all. If buying replica kit, make sure its a good one from a reputable dealer with a good track record

Even the better replicas need some work by a bodyshop.My Shine was were a pig to fit according to the bodyshop.

But as Mike says if you got them from a reputable dealer then you have someone to go back to if they are impossible to fit.

You didn't get them from Prestige by any chance did you?

thanks for your advice, i bought them from a big bodykit dealer from Loughborough they called HZ Altezza, www.hzaltezza.com

I viewed a few before i purchased these ones which looked the best from them all, i looked all over for genuine ones but couldnt find them.

i have the rear spats and the front lip which fit ok, these were original and plastic but had to get fibreglass side skirts :-(