Big Thanks to Advanced Motorsport and Engineering

Ardesco

I have to put out a big thank you to Dan and Keiran at AME as they have seen quite a bit of my car the past couple of weeks.

My clutch was slipping quite badly and needed to be replaced so I decided to go for something a little better than standard... So I had a stage 2 competition clutch and lightened flywheel put in. I wasn't completely happy with it after the first week (was fine apart from at low speed where it was juddering a bit) so I took it back for then to check and they replaced it totally free of charge. :yahoo:

Feels absolutely lush right now.

The second little incident I have suffered was a stone chip to the windscreen that started off as a 1" crack which had expanded to about 6" after 5 days of driving. After faffing about with the insurance company and both of their preferred windscreen suppliers offering me a new windscreen if I waited 6 weeks and 8 weeks respectively I decided to try AME to see if they knew anybody who could fix it for me. End result I now have a brand new windscreen in the car within a week (with most of the time being caused my be hassling the insurance company to get them to agree to pay for it). Very happt as the crack had expanded to about 14" by the time I got the windscreen changed. The insurance company gave me such helpful advice as don't worry it won't fall apart even if the crack reaches from one side to the other and the police won't care if they stop you....

I have to say that I'm currently one very happy customer and I'll definetly be going back there when I have some more cash to blow on the car ;)

(oops I hit 370 general instead of 350 general, can a mod move me please... Been a long day :doh: )