My starlet

gtr-r33

I thought i may aswel show what i drive,

As i don't own the 350z it's my dad's car just come on here for him as he cannot work computers :lol:

This may not be to everyone's taste but I'm mad about imports and I've wanted something with abit of poke since i started driving but insurance was a no go so had to wait, But when i turned 19 and got my 2 Years ncb went and got a car I've always liked... It's an Toyota Starlet EP82 Gt turbo..

It took me 8months to find the right one as i couldn't find any standard one's, But i did finally find this one, It was the cleanest shell i had seen so i had to snap it up.

I got it as a completely standard car it has done 74,000miles, Since I've had it I've fitted some Meister R Coilovers and 15" Bronze rota grids and this is how she looks at the moment..

24102_10150157331025538_594360537_1.jpg

24102_10150157331015538_594360537_1.jpg

24102_10150157331005538_594360537_1.jpg

05082009553.jpg

starlet6.jpg

20022010184.jpg

Opinions welcome :thumbs:

:ohmy: Such a shame!

Mine is the only one around my Area that i know of, I know quite a few people with them from Medway way though but there all just enthusiasts, But yeah i can imagine that the Chav's would like them.. Unfortunately

Have you never seen car's driving around Dragging things ?

It's not on there anymore, Apparently it's got something to do with the Drifting Scene, I just did it for a laugh as seen loads of jap car's doing it.

But then People in the 106's and Saxo's started doing it so took it off as don't want to be Associated with them :lol:

It's not on there anymore, Apparently it's got something to do with the Drifting Scene, I just did it for a laugh as seen loads of jap car's doing it.

But then People in the 106's and Saxo's started doing it so took it off as don't want to be Associated with them :lol:

Nice motor, they are nice and quick :thumbs:

Car's dragging things....... Is this trend going to move from soft toys to next doors cat? :scare::scare:

Nice motor, they are nice and quick :thumbs:

Car's dragging things....... Is this trend going to move from soft toys to next doors cat? :scare::scare:

Maybe, Especially if the Neighbours cat walks across your Body work :lol: