Please help support the Dogs Trust

M13KYF

I'm doing a 5k Waggy Walk to raise money for Dogs Trust where our dog Jess came from in Merseyside. At Sherdley Park in St Helens on Sun 3rd October.

http://www.waggywalks.org.uk

We'd love you to sponsor us and help raise money for the best dog re-homing charity! Jess was lucky, she was healthy and got rehomed quick. Some doggies need lots of care and Dogs Trust will never put a healthy dog down. So please donate generously!

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate.

please just click on the justgiving.com link in my signature. Any donation no matter how small is welcome and to a good cause. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Great cause :D I have had a couple of dogs from the Dogs Trust :D

Picture002.jpg

They are also desperate for old blankets and towels at the moment.

I would always advise anyone who is thinking about a dog to speak/visit the dogs trust or breed rescue before going to a breeder :D