brakes,coil overs,or a random one exhaust manifold

anthonyblue

hey mate, i think the problem is that many people stand by there modification decisions whether theyre sh1t or not.. at the end of the day you need to go and meet people, see there cars and make your own mind up.. the best place for this is meets

with any modification you make to your car, your continuously remapping the car to suit, it becomes a real nightmare so in the end you can spend alot of cash for not alot.. so really if u want a faster car your cheaper buyin a faster car.

as for the brakes, if you have brembo's then unless your a serious track whore then you wont need to change them, possibly uprate the pads, coilovers again- unless your a track whore theyre probably unnecessary, exhaust manifolds are a nightmare to change on the 350..

get yourself to some meets and have a look and see what you think for yourself.. good luck with any decisions you make :thumbs:

why you asking us? i dont know what you already have, what style of 350z your going for? budget for next mod, reason for modding etc

more info needed,

no need to reply like this to be honest, seems a bit harsh and unfriendly to a reasonably unexperienced member.. not the best example to be setting

why you asking us? i dont know what you already have, what style of 350z your going for? budget for next mod, reason for modding etc

more info needed,

no need to reply like this to be honest, seems a bit harsh and unfriendly to a reasonably unexperienced member.. not the best example to be setting

Agreed. This site is somewhere that is welcoming and I for one would like it to stay that way.

Tyres are a good upgrade depending on what are running currently.

Brake pads with SS lines and upgraded fluid is a good improvement too.

Hi anthonyblue, I have a set of Tein Superstreet coilovers for sale if your interested (with their adjusting spanners). They stop a load of body roll and are still very forgiving for road driving. PM me if interested pal :thumbs:

Brake pads with SS lines and upgraded fluid is a good improvement too.

Stew - Apologies for the slight hijack, but is there a concensus on which pads are the best? I've got no intention of tracking my car (but the road to hell is paved with good intentions!) so need some road pads (for Brembos) - any suggestions?

Animal, I found that ebc yellowstuff pads are adequate. They have great stopping power from cold and get better when warmed up. I've used mines in the track a couple of times now with standard brake fluid and lines and they have been great. Don't know how long they'll last but a real improvement over the own brembo pads. I got mines from mitz at cs, researched everywhere and found him to be the best for price. Check out his signature

thanks guys!! i could see how i would be annoying as im a newbie like lol....yeh will have to crack on with some meets....saw such a sweet grey 1 in swansea!!! as for the coilovers, i will messgae you now lol...As for the brakes, i would be doing them for the look more than the performance, im not a track whore by any means....but a mean set or drilled discs look sweet as!

thanks again for the info :teeth:

thanks guys!! i could see how i would be annoying as im a newbie like lol....yeh will have to crack on with some meets....saw such a sweet grey 1 in swansea!!! as for the coilovers, i will messgae you now lol...As for the brakes, i would be doing them for the look more than the performance, im not a track whore by any means....but a mean set or drilled discs look sweet as!

thanks again for the info :teeth:

Personally I would stay away from drilled. The ones on my 172 have cracked and dont get used that heavily.

oh that sucks dnt it....you wouldnt happen to no the biggest disc size i could go with the standard caliper would you?

324mm on the front Im pretty sure. Its not like you can change the carrier or yokes to take a bigger disc, or easily anyway.

oh that sucks dnt it....you wouldnt happen to no the biggest disc size i could go with the standard caliper would you?

The only way to do it is to get a BBK.

Husky posted a thread and about the biggest disc size on the 350Z. Do a search to find it.