Classics on the Common - Harpenden

D4XNY

Not sure if this is the right place, but I went and visited classics on the common in harpenden this evening, its a yearly event, thats gets quite busy for a small town in Hertfordshire...

Anyway, gave me a chance to try out my Iphone 4 photo software, and I must admit, even though I own a DSLR, im very impressed

Its the night shots that arnt so great, too much digital noise, on and my thumb keeps getting in the way, apologies!!

Anyway.....

PICs!!!

ClassicontheCommon039.jpg

ClassicontheCommon038.jpg

ClassicontheCommon022.jpg

ClassicontheCommon021.jpg

ClassicontheCommon020.jpg

ClassicontheCommon019.jpg

ClassicontheCommon018.jpg

ClassicontheCommon017.jpg

ClassicontheCommon016.jpg

ClassicontheCommon015.jpg

ClassicontheCommon014.jpg

ClassicontheCommon013.jpg

ClassicontheCommon012.jpg

My Fave!

ClassicontheCommon011.jpg

ClassicontheCommon010.jpg

ClassicontheCommon009.jpg

ClassicontheCommon008.jpg

Rammed!

ClassicontheCommon007.jpg

ClassicontheCommon006.jpg

Slammed!!

ClassicontheCommon005.jpg

ClassicontheCommon004.jpg

ClassicontheCommon003.jpg

And a few mine, but a bit too much digital noise for my liking.....

ClassicontheCommon035.jpg

ClassicontheCommon030.jpg

ClassicontheCommon027.jpg

ClassicontheCommon023.jpg

Ta Da!!

All courtesy of the Iphone 4 and editing!!

Dan

Yeah basically its camera plus for Iphone, and as Iphone 4 has a 5mp camera, I thought it might be worth investing in, its great for daytime HDR shots, and loads of other affects can be applied too...

Its the Nighttime shots that were a bit gash, too much digital noise to compensate for the low light, its a shame cos they looked really good on the phone, but as soon as I put them on the computer, they looked quite pixelated.... But it was just experimenting, I know for next time....

And shame and my thumb in half the shots!

very clean indeed. aint been out of a garage in 4 years except for its re spray.

Was there a Grey Evo III sat next to that or the Chevette? If so i built that bloody engine! Been 2 years in the making but its currently on 390bhp @0.8 bar only reason its that low is the fact the ECU isnt fast enough for the engine and he needs 1000cc injectors now. After that it should be seeing the 600hp mark :)

also, the Carisma Cerbera brings back memories, used to love that car. Granted i was young then and loved max power :p:lol:

+1 :blush:

The Karmaan Ghia does it for me. It looks like a rather nice Stag in front of it too.

There was loads of cars there, was really good, unfortunately too many people, and everytime youd go to take a pic someone would walk in the way!

so I only took about 30 pics, could of taken hundreds!

Some great cars there B)B) - I wont tell you which are my faves I am sure Stew and everyone else can guess! :blush:

Thought they were a bit HDRish? I was going to suggest you fix your camera's exposure until I read your comments at the end :lol: