Japfest 20th May 2006

Removed

• 1 month later...

As Suzy cant seem to get her access sorted out on here and so cant post

she has asked if I could post this invite up to join all the fellow Z owners at Japfest the same as the last two years no matter what club you be long to

CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE FILE ATTATCHMENT TO WORK

Japfest Booking form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please find attached a booking form for Japfest 2006

Entrance

To gain access to the Z Club stand (non members welcome as long as you drive a Z/ZX) you will need to buy your tickets through me so I can send you a vehicle pass.

Cost £8 (instead of £14 on the Gate)

Track Time

There will be three 15 minute track slot which will be limited to Z/ZX cars only. We are allowed up to 20 cars at a time. Please book early to avoid disappiontment - many people failed to get on Track last year by not booking up early enough.

The track time will be spread throughout the day so you can have a go at just the one or all three.

Track time costs £21 per session

This year I can accept payment by Paypal or cheque.

For both methods please fill out a booking form and either return to me with a cheque or send to my e-mail address with details of electronic payment.

For Paypal please use my e-mail address suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk

BUT unfortunately I must pass on the Paypal charge so please add 50p if you are booking just entrance and £1 if you are booking track time to your transaction.

I will send you a receipt whichever way you pay but please note that the organisers wil not send me tickets until early May which I will then forward onto you ASAP

Think that it, any question just get in touch

Attached Files Japfest 2006 booking form II.doc (92.5 KB, 9 views)

CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE FILE ATTATCHMENT TO WORK

for form please visit http://www.zclub.net/forum/showthread.p ... ht=japfest

could the minel try and transfer the file over please

CHEERS

I never manage to get to this one, it's way too far from me :(

there's a few locals of that area that might tag along though :)

and tell Suzy, I got rid of her account as it was never activated (reason why she couldn't log on) ;) so she can create a brand new one mate :)

• 4 weeks later...