Functional Splitter and Functional Diffuser

SteveW

I'm looking for a functional splitter and functional diffuser for the zed to help with the downforce on trackdays.

Obviously there are a few lips, splitters and diffusers about but does anyone know if they actually have an effect on performance and don't just look good?

Brands and models would be nice if someone could recommend some, companies seem to just sell their products based on the looks but what about the function?

Cheers

Don't bother unless you've got the car stripped out and are running uber sticky rubber with very light wheels and top notch brakes. That'll make the difference on a trackday far more than any aero aids will.

I think APR make functional rear wings and front splitters for the 350z

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=134&Itemid=44

Thanks mate, I'll take a look.

The main point for me wanting them is the aesthetics to be honest but I don't want to waste my money on something that creates more lift when I would be spending the money anyway so might as well go for something that does have a functional effect even if the effect is only small, it all helps.