Other forums really are sheeet!

stanski

Even though I dont have my Zedski anymore (one day it shall return) I still love this forum more than any ether. Even after you have read the 1000000 repeat post about polished Pleniums (what ever they are!) :p Still more fun on here !

:D

Registered on a couple of forums recently for my van and trying to find an MR2 roadster - good grief its as exciting or interesting as:

a) pulling teeth

B) looking at Sky pictures of leaking BP oil wells

c) listening to WeBuyAnyCar crap song

d) tumbleweed drifting past :tumbleweed:

e) watching TopGear reruns on Dave for the 900th time!

..........and they are the interesting forums! :lol:

Think we are spoilt on this forum

Keep up the good work folks :#1:

I agree, im also a member on SeatCupra.net for my other car, the site is good but not a patch on here...

Yeah you could half the forum if you took out all the Bluetooth / Plenum / UK or Jap / Spacer / Stubby / HP threads but would it be as much fun? Nope :p

Lets all have a big wednesday afternoon :huglove::love::wub::snog::drunk:

I was a member on Saabscene when I had the 95 and it was a superb site for help and advice, but I think what makes this site such a great site is all the stuff not even about our cars. Which seems strange for a car owners website, but it's these other forums mixed with all the helpful posts when you do need some help that make it superb and it's one of the sites I have opened all day and refresh at various points to see what's new.

Another thing which separates this site, is the way everyone seems to love this car, it's not just a car they get from A to B in, it's much much more than that and I have never experienced that with any other car ownership in my life.

A forum is just software which I have no understanding of. Its the members that make it what it is so well done you guys.

The has been a little bit of negative stuff recently but hopefully thats now sorted. :teeth:

Indeed you are correct Mart - when I say forum I mean the Royal wee not the software wee! :wacko:

No negative waves here man....... :thumbs:

Afternoon love ...spursmandave .... easy :lol:

On another note one of the MR2 forums they have discovered toyo Proxy tyres! Wooooooooh fantastic :bangin::headhurt:

I was a member on Saabscene when I had the 95 and it was a superb site for help and advice, but I think what makes this site such a great site is all the stuff not even about our cars. Which seems strange for a car owners website, but it's these other forums mixed with all the helpful posts when you do need some help that make it superb and it's one of the sites I have opened all day and refresh at various points to see what's new.

Another thing which separates this site, is the way everyone seems to love this car, it's not just a car they get from A to B in, it's much much more than that and I have never experienced that with any other car ownership in my life.

Your right mate we all follow the daily fun on our wonderphones and during boring work meetings sneak a peek on here! ;)

Dont get me wrong there are good people out there but after here everything seems just Asda value by comparison! :)

Indeed correct Stan

Ive been a member exactly one year today and a Zed owner for two years.

Love the members here and the forum.... Still holding onto the zed despite everything :thumbs:

Nice one mate - keep hold of it long as you can :D

docwra - I understand mate its different for different folks they are surely not all bad just happen to be the ones I went on

:shrug:

One of the things I have found that amuses me is that I can faster mechanical type answers from the SXOC than I can from the "proper" owners club boards - with some of them they dont even bother replying :thumbdown:

Whats the point of an unused webboard? :shrug:

I was a member on Saabscene when I had the 95 and it was a superb site for help and advice

I was on UKSAABS for my brief 900 Turbo ownership and it was good too, the replies were slower than here though - keep up the good work all!

I also used Audifans.net which was alright and ukMKIV's.net when I had the Golf - it was good once you'd sifted through the chavorama :lol:

This forum is defo the best I've been on :#1:

Have you tried mr2oc??

Before here, I was, and still am a member of mr2oc, and its a great club and community

But like most forums, its the input of the members that make it what it is......

Hi yes joined today at least they have responded to me on that one and seem to have a lot of useful info on there let's just say another MR2 forum by comparison is pants!! :headhurt:

I think the huge spread of ages on here helps too, especially all those old fogeys to keep all us spotty youths in check! :lol:

I think he's referring to you Colin :lol::surrender:

Oooh be careful when Colin strikes he strikes fast and hard! (A team stylie!) :lol: