JDM or UK Battery

Jay

Hi guys, was hoping for a bit of advice / help.

I am in need of a new battery, I have a jdm 03 and I am unsure of what I need etc. Was hoping one of the traders would have one as I really dont want to go down to quickfit :surrender:

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

I am in need of a new battery, I have a jdm 03 and I am unsure of what I need etc. Was hoping one of the traders would have one as I really dont want to go down to quickfit :surrender:

I have a JDM battery on the G35 that I am breaking mate. :thumbs:

Looks pretty new and holds it charge.

Knockhill tomoz ;)

I took mine to my local independant car store... they didnt have one in stock but ordered it the next day. Much bigger than my JDM one but it fit. The key thing is to get the terminals the right way round. I only paid £47 too, which is cheap for a battery nowadays.

Hi alex

I would really prefer a new one mate, or even a uk which is bigger and hold more charge. Cant make tomoz :thumbdown: some of us have to work :blush::lol:

Knockhill tomoz ;)

Hi alex

I would really prefer a new one mate, or even a uk which is bigger and hold more charge. Cant make tomoz :thumbdown: some of us have to work :blush::lol:

Knockhill tomoz ;)

Your better off with a uk IMO. everyone laughs at the jdm one. also when you got a uk one you can park it for 2 weeks and it will still start. Also it kicks into life alot better with a bigger battery. You need to change the positive terminal as it has fuses on it. Then I got a 005L battery. jdm was 40ah and 330cca and now its 68ah and 640cca.