House for sale

Stew

stew, what a find. some day i want to buy something like this :cloud9: love it.

Subterranean Structure Access to the adjoining subterranean structure is from the ground floor along the aforementioned corridor. As stated there is a labyrinth of rooms with the main floor comprising a plant room, kitchen and toilet facilities and 12 other rooms of various dimensions. The main floor area is estimated to be approximately 5625 square feet with the entire outer structure having walls approximately 10ft thick. In the complex there is a room on two levels and from there travelling along the corridors, the walls of which have metres of piping, you encounter huge steel doors leading to the safe room, more accommodation, toilet facilities and kitchen area.

:clap::clap:

I could commute to my office in about 50 mins I reckon.

London in about 9 - 10 hours traffic dependent. :thumbs:

I still can't think of a proper reason to use that space but I am tempted to go for a look. I sent Jayne the link last night so I'll see what she says today.....

Stew - dont hang around buy it - that is a once in a lifetime find! I love how they say you could use it as a mushroom farm! :lol:

Seriously worth considering! Just think how many bikes cleaning products you could store there!

On a practical note - as its got a plant room I guess power generator etc - why not consider converting some of the rooms into either document storage or server rooms for data storage - internet hosting etc - you could get the income from that to pay your mortgage off !

Lots of cool uses as well as the ultimate blokes playroom - huge TV PS2 etc etc etc B)