Weekend up norf with the woman in the rusty car.

xStric9x

is this a thinnly veiled attempt at announcing a relationship you've been in for a while :yawn:

i read facebook and i'm not stupid ;)

I'm sorry if your upset bud but i'm not really sure how to take your post!

You read my facebook? Are you stalking me? :lol:

I'd prefer my admirers to be female to be honest :thumbs::p

not upset just stating an observation ;)

not actually been on your profile, but am linked with nix, and her status's flash up on my profile when people post. as a teacher i am very good at spotting messages with double meanings. yours stood out like a sore thumb. call it a gift i have :shrug::lol:

Totally over my head sorry bud and i'm sorry you thought i was calling you stupid, but i really must have missed something :wacko:

I'll make sure i think about what i'm posting next time, it certainly isn't any type of announcement as most of the people i know on here already know.

Wow i feel like a teenager again :surrender:

it certainly isn't any type of announcement as most of the people i know on here already know.

Wow i feel like a teenager again

Well congrats to you both Mike :D 2 Zeds together! B)

Andy I am stoopid when it comes to this stuff - just as well Fran is on the ball

:lol:

no need to worry about your posts mike on facebook mike.

i didn't know if it was common knowledge and had twigged ages ago, hence the post. wasn't stirring; just thought this was like the secret announcement thread.

congrats to you both,

and don't worry about the stupid comment i didn't take it personally, i mean attak thinks i'm a retard so maybe there is some truth behind the comment :lol: