Nismo LMGT's/20mm Kics spacers/Ultralite lug nuts

Steady Zeddy

I'm going in a different direction with styling (going for more of a track look) and I'm selling my 19 inch Nismo LMGT's. Also selling Project Kics 20mm spacers and Ultralite lug nuts.

Rims: 275/35 R19 rears - 70-80% on the Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. 245/35 R19 fronts - 50-60% on the F1 eagle tyres but with some chamfering on the edges. All rims in excellent condition apart from a very slight mark on the nearside rim (pictured circled in red). I will provide brand new stainless steel lug nuts if the Ultralite lug nuts aren't wanted.

Aluminum Lightweight Wheel Spacers by Kics Project, Japan-Does not require changing of longer studs, these spacers come with studs on itself. Excellent quality 20mm spacers.

Ultralite Titan Internal Hex Short Lug Nuts (20 in total) - Super light weight lug nuts from Ultralite Wheels - reduce unsprung weight.

Internal Hex fitting ideal for wheels with drilled fixing holes. Also keeps the wheel brace away from the wheel surface and they look the dogs danglies. 4 of these have different sized internal hex measurements to be used as locking nuts.

Rear wheels

july10backup022.jpg

Front wheels

july10backup023.jpg

Tyres

july10backup027.jpg

Only issue with rim is this small mark on nearside front rim and tyre from a blinkin pothole (Tyre & rim structurally perfect).

july10backup030.jpg

Spacers and Lug nuts

july10backup.jpg

LMGT's on my Zed

Dec09053.jpg

Priced at 1450GBP + 80GBP shipping for the Rims and tyres. (shipped and tracked from Ireland wrapped on a pallet).

Spacers priced at 120GBP + shipping. (100GBP no shipping charge if combining with rims).

Lug Nuts priced at 50GBP + shipping. (40GBP no shipping charge if combining with rims).