Difficult electrical plugs...

D4XNY

Is it me, or are they damn hard to get off???

At the mo, Im in the middle of removing door cards and centre dash trim.in order to swap the stereo and speakers....

Done everything, but the plugs are slowing me downnnnnnnnn

Just need to disconnect the drivers and passenger electirc windows etc, got a flat head screw driver in there to try and depress the retaining hinge while pushing at the same time and its damn hard!!

Also have the centre dash out(ish) managed to unclip the electrical plug at the top to the dials, but the ones on the bose are a *?!*?!

Any possible tips?? Or do I have to keep plodding along, sheer brute force!

Its too hot out there, makes it harder!

Dan

Managed to get the passenger side one before nearly putting the screwdriver through my finger, ouch! I have one bad hand as it is! Now that i done that, unscrewed the speaker only to find im having trouble with the speaker plug now.......

Having a rest, and a rethink! Dynamat and speakers ordered......

yeah they are a pig to do especially for your one handedness , if you get stuck pm me il come give you hand (no pun intended)

Ha ha cheers mate, the annoying thing is, its only about 3 plugs! I'll have another bash or 2!

I done it, i unscrewed the stereo from the console, that way i could remove the console and flip the stereo over, then i could get to the retauining clips, once i depressed the clips it was easy, they all just popped out!