Nooby needs help to identify wheels

wozza1

Hello,

I have been watching this forum for two years ever since I had my car imported in 2008. I have learnt a great deal from you guys in that time that has helped me to enjoy my car even further. :teeth: The car is a 2003 JDM in chrome silver with tien coilovers, induction kit, after market exhaust and after market wheels. The japanese owner had had the car set up superbly and it handles like a dream..the turn in is amazing compared to stock cars I have driven and the ride is firm but very compliant. I recently had a tyre valve failure which neccessitated a trip to a local garage to have the metal valve replaced they could not dynamically balance the wheel because the centre cap is held in place by a series of minute allen type screws which I do not have..the question is does anyone recognise the wheels so I can contact the manufacurer and obtain said screws..thanks in advance.

post-3304-135011887732_thumb.jpg

They are kinda nice :thumbs:

So you have taken them all off and had a good look round for some sort of markings..... there must be something somewhere. I had some wheels on my Eunos and the manufacturer put a sticker on the inside of the rim...... tyre off I'm afraid :doh:

But other than that no idea

Not sure what those wheels are but it looks like you've got different wheels on the front than you have on the back! Fronts 6 spoke and rears 7 spoke. Seems a bit odd to me :wacko:

Holy Cr@p..... I looked at that pic for ages and did not notice that :surrender:

Good spot :thumbs:

Thanks for your speedy replies..as suggested I will need to remove a tyre to determine the manufacturer..should have checked when the tyre guys had tyre off to fit new valve...The difference in the spoke configuration is because the front wheels are 18" and the rears are 19" this was a deliberate choice by the fettlers in Japan and this is the reason (together with the coilover and caster settings) for the wicked turn in and easily controlled oversteer...I can almost match my Impreza for exit speeds..Thanks again for your observations :thumbs: