fairlady sat nav?

Jed

nope no way of changing it too work in english, best thing is to look at the unit that a member here called nurrish does

:thumbs:

hi russ! Din't think there was but thought ide check? already left a message for nurrish re his system (But i gather he's away at mo?)

no idea mate, i had the same problems with mine when got it, i didnt get a nurrish nav but did one i found on ebay. i wouldnt recommend it :lol: more aggro than its worth and for the money i should have got nurrish to do it :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

I think some people have managed to cobble something together which still ends up with all the buttons in japanese. It's just not worth bothering. I had lots of stuff in my car that i just ripped out. A UK disc won't work in a jap unit - its NTSC not PAL.

I think some people have managed to cobble something together which still ends up with all the buttons in japanese. It's just not worth bothering. I had lots of stuff in my car that i just ripped out. A UK disc won't work in a jap unit - its NTSC not PAL.

thats all i needed to know cheers! Thinking of pulling it out n replacing the head unit anyway.