What do you lot do to feed your zed habbit?

tez162003

being i'm fairly new here, (some are proberly fed up of me already ;) )

Just thought id see what you guys do for work and how you afford your expensive 350z habbits. And the 350z own drinking habbit? Or infact all the other mentally nice cars on here.

Im sure its been done before, but i thought id start a new one. (never know people may have changed jobs)

I'll start, i work 2 jobs.

Job 1:

Working as a CAD Technician for a Renewable Energy Company in Kings Langley. I previously worked as an architectural technician but stopped that due to being made redundant. So if anyone needs some drawings doing for your house, i'm your guy ;) lol

Job 2:

After Job 1 i go to what used to be my old gap fill job, working at a alloy wheel place called SixOneTwo, they sell mainly to trade, Have 2 of there own brands of wheels, Cades and the Range Rover Brand Hawke. But i work through them doing another companies work in the evenings, That company is called Alloy Wheels Direct and deal solely with Genuine Mercedes, BMW, Brabus wheels.

I am awaiting a set of wheels that will beat my previous most expensive set of wheels ive fitted, that was about £9000 a set, this next set is a set of Brabus Monoblock's 3 piece's for a Mclaren SLR coming in direct from Brabus and being collected buy the owners own people. They are costing the guy £19125 plus tyres! and i have to fit them...

So what do you guys do?