A3/M25 convoy?????

Zugara

What time @ Clacket lane?

If the other meeting points are at 8am for both clubs to go into the show then its gonna be early!

Was thinking about 715? :thumbs:

I would say between 7 and 7.15 and then leave by about 7.30.. Takes about 30 to 45 mins to get to Brands from there

What time @ Clacket lane?

If the other meeting points are at 8am for both clubs to go into the show then its gonna be early!

Was thinking about 715? :thumbs:

I would say between 7 and 7.15 and then leave by about 7.30.. Takes about 30 to 45 mins to get to Brands from there

Great meet by the petrol stn? Will be in silver roadster.

Remember to meet at the Portabello Inn pub to get your stand pass if you are on our list. There are 2 clubs meeting at two seperate meet points, so please dont get confused where to meet us. We dont want members getting stranded by going to the wrong meeting point and not being able to get onto the stand :thumbs:

Remember to meet at the Portabello Inn pub to get your stand pass if you are on our list. There are 2 clubs meeting at two seperate meet points, so please dont get confused where to meet us. We dont want members getting stranded by going to the wrong meeting point and not being able to get onto the stand :thumbs:

Are you meeting at clacket lane also? What is the postcode for the meet point?

Are you meeting at clacket lane also? What is the postcode for the meet point?

I'm not meeting at Clacket Lane, no. The official meet point to goto before going into the show is on the meeting scheduler under the Update heading -here (8am @ Portabello Inn). Please do not confuse the meet points for the 2 clubs. We are meeting at that Portabello Inn just down the road from the circuit. If you go to the wrong meet place, you will not be able to get your stand pass or ticket and wont be able to join in with us :surrender:

I did think about that mate and will make sure that people know where they are going!

We dont normally meet by the pumps, just in the carpark esp if there are a few going to be there...

Yeah i now know where the official meet point is!

Just thought it might be good to meet up with a few members and all drive to the meet point together.

Car park it is then. :thumbs:

Absolutly nothing better than all meeting up together and then having a drive, its what Zed ownership is all about :thumbs:

Yeah i now know where the official meet point is!

Just thought it might be good to meet up with a few members and all drive to the meet point together.

Car park it is then. :thumbs:

Good, good - cos we aint waiting :lol::p

Don't worry we will sneak you in with us if you miss Chris and then point you in the right direction :lol: See you Sunday :)

:flowers: At least some one cares :lol: Thanks Sarah.

We will be there on time at 8. I hate being late for anything. :thumbs:

i Will need an extra ticket for the Mrs, can i get one on the entrance when we go in, or do i need to get one from a ticket booth?

A lot of us need them for the +1 - we'll work something out otherwise my missus aint coming in :lol:

You can go with Sarah if you like, but you'll have to pay :p