autodynamics in sheffield

Roo

Just got my bridgestones re50's ( proper z fitment) at Autodynamics in sheffield

Lovely bunch of chaps they matched camskill for price but charged for fitting and ballancing on their new fancy machines.

Talked me through all the equipment had a natter about wheels cars and such. Turns out they are getting a 4 wheel alignment machine and need cars to practice on so asked if they could do mine for free when they get it :thumbs:

The torqued all the wheels up and were happy to hold the old tyres for me until we can pick em up later.

And off I went... now the bad bit... got home and noticed a nick on the trailing edge on on of the spokes the paint had been chipped off and I had just had them painted :dry:

So I rang up, they asked me to come back, turns out the showroom is covered in cctv. They poured over the video to see how it had happened but the technician is stood in the way when fitting tyres. And some bits are a bit in the distant so it was inconclusive there was nothing specifically to show the wheel getting damaged but plenty of chances when it could have been done without it being noticed.

I explained I was certain it was new , it wasn't there yesterday, (I would have noticed at harewood when I cleaned them. And they had just been repainted. Its could have been made by accidentally catchin the wheel with a tool.

And that was that , phoned my body shop, quick quote for chip repair and they refunded the cost of the repair :#1:

No arguing no having to squeeze money out of them. Now I have allways had good service from these guys but great to see when things go a bit wrong they sort it out quickly. They said they are going to look at changing their procedures to keep sure they spot this sort of problem before the car leaves. :thumbs:

Would I use them again? Without doubt! Top notch service like that is rare. I would recomend them to anyone after alloys too. They were boxing a set up for a 350z in hertfordshire and they looked mint.

............. Turns out they are getting a 4 wheel alignment machine and need cars to practice on so asked if they could do mine for free when they get it :thumbs: ..............

'cellent ....... dibs on second and for free please :thumbs:

Ha ha yeah ill try that ... not sure if mine is still free as they are paying for the wheel to be repainted.

Nice wheels dan B):thumbs: was the price good? I've found em cheaper than net most times.

Yeah very good price, just need to get some rubber on them when they arrive tomorrow, but Im in no rush, as I cant drive for another 4 weeks at least due to a left hand injury...

Looking forward to getting them, I only seen one pic of them, they look a bit bling...

Yeah very good price, just need to get some rubber on them when they arrive tomorrow, but Im in no rush, as I cant drive for another 4 weeks at least due to a left hand injury...

Looking forward to getting them, I only seen one pic of them, they look a bit bling...

piccy ?

I not got a pic, but I'll test fit a front and rear on the Z tomoz and take some pics....

Ha ha should have got them to fit em then photgraphed it :D

They looked good to me mate - 'bout right :thumbs: I wont post up make and such so you can give the grand unveiling. :snack: