Arch rolling

Husky

Got mine done by archenemy last year ;) they offer a mobile service and it cost me £80 for the rears. It is the same tool and process as the vid and takes about 1-1.5hrs all inclusive.

The paint should not crack if there is no underlying rust which is not uncommon in the arch lip area. i think mine came about due to damage from rubbing when i fitted the 295s first before rolling so avoid the same mistake.

He pointed the rust to me before doing my driver side and the paint did peel and the rust is still progressing. The passanger side was rust free and the paint has remained fine.

In anycase you will have to accept a waiver that even is all is done well you can still develope rsut or cracking of the paint later as a result of roling. It did not bother me because i got a quote for £55 to repair the arch and blend the paint :thumbs:

http://www.archenemy.co.uk

Call/email the nearest local service to yourself and allow at least a week to secure a date ;)

I'll be using arch enemy soon aswell :thumbs:

you still want those 10mm spacers ian? im in two minds about taking the longer bolts out :blush: without the longer bolts the nuts manage 6 turns, with they are comfortably on now that i have the 3mm spacers in the front.

Have you got 2 or 4 spacers?

I'm still in 2 minds whether to go for a more agressive offset or not

come on, dont be a sissy, i just squeezed some more out of mine ;) and more to go i reckon :p

only the two. you think 6 turns is enough?

come on, dont be a sissy, i just squeezed some more out of mine ;) and more to go i reckon :p

Yeah but yours are only now the same offset as mine :p

How much do you want for them? what brand are they?

Yeah but yours are only now the same offset as mine :p

How much do you want for them? what brand are they?

eibach ones

dunno mate, to be fair they are still attached to the car as i dont know if the original bolts will be enough and if i decide to go any wider i may need them. :wacko: oh ffs i dont know now!!

may stick them on the rear after rolling?

9.5 & 10.5 :)

My rears are constsntly rubbing at the moment :dry: Fronts are rubbing a bit aswell. I want to lower it more & get the spacers on before I get my arches done to make sure they can roll them enough