can I jack up on a hill??

UNABASHED

stupid question I know and I've never tried for safety reasons, but there's nowhere to park on my street and my drive is on a slight hill. If I only need to jack the front have handbrake on and rear wheels chocked - is it doable or should I slap myself for thinking it??

stupid question I know and I've never tried for safety reasons, but there's nowhere to park on my street and my drive is on a slight hill. If I only need to jack the front have handbrake on and rear wheels chocked - is it doable or should I slap myself for thinking it??

slap your self

my drive is on a very very slight slope, you cant tell in pictures but it never gives me a warm fuzzy feeling untill its on the axle stands.

I chock the wheels and then take the handbrake off so it rolls onto them. the problem is that it puts a lateral strain on the scissor jack which its not designed to take and its poossible it will bend. it ifs a trolley jack, well they are on wheels, so that could end badly?

so to be safe, No.